Visit : Monument, Religious Heritage
CHURCH OF SAINT PETER
1150 Brussels (WOLUWE-SAINT-PIERRE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Former church of which only the choir and the tower from 1755 still exists. Joined with the new Art deco church from 1935.
Sacristy: the oldest listed building of Woluwe-Saint-Pierre from 1781 is part of the foundation of the Abbey of Forest.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 770 07 05
Visit our partners' webpages
- Belgian Comic Strip Centre - BCSC
- Museum of Letters and Manuscripts in Brussels
- BELvue Museum in Brussels
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo