WOLUWE-ST-LAMBERT LOCAL MUSEUM
Rue de la Charrette 40
1200 Brussels (WOLUWE-SAINT-LAMBERT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The aim of this Museum is to display the local life of the commune in all its aspects (artistic, cultural, traditional and associative...).
Closed on Monday and Saturday and from 25/12 to 01/01.
Open from Tuesday to Friday from 2 pm to 5 pm and Sundays during temporary exhibitions.
Documentation centre: by appointment, the whole year round from Monday to Friday.
Guided visits during the temporary exhibitions, by reservation : +32 (0)2/ 761 27 65.
Access: Bus : 27, 29, 80 - Metro: Tomberg.
Visit our partners' webpages
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- Lion's Mound, Waterloo Battlefield
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place