1200 Brussels (WOLUWE-SAINT-LAMBERT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Roodebeek Park, with an area of 4,5 ha, stretches out on the hillsides. By its many accesses the walker discovers the different facets of this extraordinary park in Brussels. First of all, the wooded clump, with a hilly relief and on the top of slope, offers many horticultural plant varieties and indigenous essences, a delight for many bird species and nature lovers. In its lower part, we can find two buildings of the 19th and 20th centuries ; the Villa Montald which is now used for creative workshops and extended by school and cultural pavilions, and the Maison Devos which accommodates the town museum in a rather particular interior décor.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Royal Museum of the Army and Military History in Brussels
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels
- Mini-Europe, the EU's most beautiful monuments in Brussels
- Museum of Letters and Manuscripts in Brussels