Parc Georges Henri
1200 Brussels (WOLUWE-SAINT-LAMBERT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
At the Georges Henri park, Gulliver welcomes your children from 3 to 12 years in his immense sandbox.
There are also 3 big slides, climbing games, monkey bridges and labyrinth. Just next to the skates and roller tracks.
Parents can rest on the many benches while children play in complete safety.
The park offers large fields where you can play ball games and get tanned.
A fitness trail and equipment are also available.
Information offered by Bruxelles Environnement - IBGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- Antoine Wierz Museum - Royal Museums for Fine Arts
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels