Parc Georges Henri
1200 Brussels (WOLUWE-SAINT-LAMBERT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
At the Georges Henri park, Gulliver welcomes your children from 3 to 12 years in his immense sandbox.
There are also 3 big slides, climbing games, monkey bridges and labyrinth. Just next to the skates and roller tracks.
Parents can rest on the many benches while children play in complete safety.
The park offers large fields where you can play ball games and get tanned.
A fitness trail and equipment are also available.
Information offered by Bruxelles Environnement - IBGE
- website : http://geoportal.ibgebim.be/webmap/bruxelles_verts.phtml?langtype=2060
Visit our partners' webpages
- Château de La Hulpe on the Solvay estate
- Tour & Taxis
- Museum of Letters and Manuscripts in Brussels
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!