PHARMACEUTICAL COLLECTION ALBERT COUVREUR - MUSEUMS OF THE UCL OF BRUSSELS
Musées de l'UCL-Bruxelles
Avenue Mounier 73/99
1200 Brussels (WOLUWE-SAINT-LAMBERT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
This museum, situated at the heart of the Pharmacy Faculty of the catholic university of Louvain in Brussels, retraces the evolution of the profession thanks to a donation by pharmacist Albert Couvreur in 1955. The museum consists of an impressive collection of pharmacy recipients from the 15th to the 19th century, as well as precious works with medical material, pharmacopoeia from the 16th century to the 20th century, instruments for the preparation of medicines, mortars, pieces of furniture dating from 1750 and other collection objects.
The other days open on request.
Guided visits on reservation. Tel.: +32 (0)2/764 41 28 - (0)2/771 23 31 (maximum 10 to 25 people).
Visit our partners' webpages
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- Panorama at the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- December 2015, Plasticarium Art & Design Museum