PARK OF THE SLOT
1200 Brussels (WOLUWE-SAINT-LAMBERT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
But where is the Park ? Strictly speaking there is no park. But a rectilinear walk alongside the Woluwe makes us discover the picturesque Mill of Lindekemael, the renovated remnants of the Slot and takes us to a pond to retain water, built during the works of the underground. From this pond, paths lead us to the Kwak, an important spot in Woluwe, where a tunnel gives access to the Woluwe Shopping Center.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Ancient Art, Fine Arts Museum of Belgium
- Royal Museum of the Army and Military History in Brussels
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- Moof, Museum Of Original Figurines
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!