PARK OF THE SLOT
1200 Brussels (WOLUWE-SAINT-LAMBERT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
But where is the Park ? Strictly speaking there is no park. But a rectilinear walk alongside the Woluwe makes us discover the picturesque Mill of Lindekemael, the renovated remnants of the Slot and takes us to a pond to retain water, built during the works of the underground. From this pond, paths lead us to the Kwak, an important spot in Woluwe, where a tunnel gives access to the Woluwe Shopping Center.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Cistercian Abbey in Villers-la-Ville
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Panorama at the Battle of Waterloo battlefield