1200 Brussels (WOLUWE-SAINT-LAMBERT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Malou park has a large playground in a woodland area with family-friendly refreshment area.
The playground has games for both the youngest and the boldest, including springs, sand patch, slides, climbing games and pirate ship.
A bowling ground and fitness trail are available nearby for the not so young. You can easily join the railway trip, an unmissable part of the Green Walk that encircles Brussels.
Information by Bruxelles Environnement - IBGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- Laurent Gerbaud Chocolates
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- Cistercian Abbey in Villers-la-Ville
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices