1200 Brussels (WOLUWE-SAINT-LAMBERT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Malou park has a large playground in a woodland area with family-friendly refreshment area.
The playground has games for both the youngest and the boldest, including springs, sand patch, slides, climbing games and pirate ship.
A bowling ground and fitness trail are available nearby for the not so young. You can easily join the railway trip, an unmissable part of the Green Walk that encircles Brussels.
Information by Bruxelles Environnement - IBGE
- website : http://geoportal.ibgebim.be/webmap/bruxelles_verts.phtml?langtype=2060
Visit our partners' webpages
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo
- Laurent Gerbaud Chocolates
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels