Rue de la Charrette 40
1200 Brussels (WOLUWE-SAINT-LAMBERT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
This little museum presents a collection of objects and documents, that refer to the history of the American Secession War (1861-1865) and its consequences for Europe in general, and for Belgium in particular at the time of Leopold I. Here one discovers different testimonies on the social, economical and country life of those days, old pictures and documents regarding the history of post, weapons and soldier's kits, as well as relics coming from archeological excavations, carried out on American battlefields.
Open every 2nd Saturday of the month, other days on request.
Guided tours on request.
Subway: Roodebeek, Tomberg / Bus: 20, 29.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 762 82 80
- fax : +32 (0) 2 762 82 80
- email : email@example.com
Visit our partners' webpages
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- Cistercian Abbey in Villers-la-Ville
- Cauchie House
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place