CHAPEL OF MARIE-LA-MISÉRABLE
Avenue de la Chapelle 37
1200 Brussels (WOLUWE-SAINT-LAMBERT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Built in 1360, the Chapel of Marie-La-Misérable, a church of gothic style, was erected in 1396. It has a single nave followed by a triboled apse. You can admire, among other things, very fine 17th century furniture. The chapel and its surroundings were listed in 1959. The current garden was designed by the landscape architect René Pechère in 1975.
The chapel is open every day from 7.30 am to 6 pm (except during the religious service).
Religious service take place every day from 8 am to 8.30 am and on Sunday from 8 am to 10 am.
No guide provided.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 770 30 87
- website : http://www.woluwe1200.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Cauchie House
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- Aventure Parc Wavre - the tree-top park a stone's throw from Brussels
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Ancient Art, Fine Arts Museum of Belgium