Vieux Moulin 48
7890 WODECQ (ELLEZELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
19th century square farm. Organic farming. Cattle breeding and cultivation, (cheese) dairy, bakery (F. Backx), butcher's, delicatessen. Direct sale at the farm and in Tournai. Gîte (5 pers.), campsite (15 spots).
Farm shop: Tuesday and Thursday, 3.30 pm to 5.30 pm - Wednesday and Saturday, 10 am to 3 pm - Friday 10 am to 7 pm.
Shop in Tournai, Rue de l'Epinette, 27: open from Tuesday to Saturday.
Guided visits for groups of minimum 12 persons: reservation required.
Restaurant: open Saturday at noon and in the evening and by reservation the other days (min. 15 persons).
Tourist information on the town ELLEZELLES
Visit our partners' webpages
- Château de Louvignies - Louvignies Castle
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium
- Le Bois du Cazier: Mining, Glass and Industry museums
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Welcome Centre