CHEESE DAIRY "LA TOURELLE"
Rue Emile Hecq 18
1474 WAYS (GENAPPE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
During a visit of the goat farm and the "La Tourelle" workshop, you will uncover the secrets of the artisan making of goat's cheese. The Tourelle offers a wide choice of products from the cheese dairy in much the same way as the little grocer's in the villages. On top of that, the Germis family will welcome you to their table for a gourmet break.
The shop is open all year from Thursday to Sunday (9-19h).
Guided tours: for groups, by prior arrangement only (min. 15 pers.), from Monday to Saturday (9-19h) - for school groups, the visit is provided with educational documents - for individuals, visits are only possible during open days (1st WE of August, 10-22h).
Tourist information on the town GENAPPE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels
- Royal Museums of Fine Arts - Musée Fin-de-Siècle Museum
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels
- Cistercian Abbey in Villers-la-Ville