Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
Boulevard de l'Europe 100
- MAPS: Google Maps
Walibi is an amusement park with lots of excitement in store: the Calamity Mine train, the Radja river, the Werewolf and Psyké Underground!
Rediscover the legendary Psyké Underground, a thrilling ride which propels you at 85km/h in less than 3 seconds in the dark.
Enjoy shooting down the Radja river, the dizzying Werewolf or even the Vampire and the Dalton terror, for those who dare!
The younger ones will love Walibi Playland, a special area that is entirely dedicated to them.
A rush of sensations and top attractions await you at Walibi!
Preparing your visit
From 10am to 6pm
- Avril: from 05 to 21, from 25 to 27 and 30,
- May: du 01 au 04, 10,11 ,17,18, du 22 au 25 et du 29 au 31,
- June: every day except from 02 to 06 and from 10 to 12,
- July and August: every day,
- September and October: Saturdays, Sundays and 27/10, 28/10, 29/10,
- November: 2,
- Halloween: 18, 19/10 and from 25/10 to 02/11
Summer late evening openings, from 10am to 11pm
Saturdays 2, 9 and 16 August.
Halloween late evening openings, from 10am to 9pm
18, 25, 26, 29, 30 & 31/10 and 01/11.
Dates and times may be subject to change - check the programme on the Walibi Belgium website.
- Adults and children more than 140cm = €36
- Children less than 100cm = free. Between 100 and 140cm = €31
- Seniors (55+): €31
- People with disabilities: €31
- website : http://www.walibi.com/belgium/be-en/buy-your-tickets-online
Tourist information on the town WAVRE