MURAL ART - ROGER LELOUP FRESCO
Rue des Déportés 82
- MAPS: Google Maps
The fresco is visible on the wall of Pont Neuf parking (rue des Déportés, 82) at the centre of Wavre, at the middle of education institutions.
Why Yoko Tsuno? Roger Leloup is an old author from Wavre, draughtsman and scriptwriter, Yoko Tsuno's father, one of the main artists of the 9th art.
Of course, the theme wasn't chosen by chance. A flock of children at the centre of Wavre to welcome our children.
Maison du Tourisme des Ardennes brabançonnes
Rue de Nivelles 1
T 00 32 (0)10 230 323
Tourist information on the town WAVRE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Panorama at the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Pavilion of Human Passions