MURAL ART - ROGER LELOUP FRESCO
Rue des Déportés 82
- MAPS: Google Maps
The fresco is visible on the wall of Pont Neuf parking (rue des Déportés, 82) at the centre of Wavre, at the middle of education institutions.
Why Yoko Tsuno? Roger Leloup is an old author from Wavre, draughtsman and scriptwriter, Yoko Tsuno's father, one of the main artists of the 9th art.
Of course, the theme wasn't chosen by chance. A flock of children at the centre of Wavre to welcome our children.
Maison du Tourisme des Ardennes brabançonnes
Rue de Nivelles 1
T 00 32 (0)10 230 323
Tourist information on the town WAVRE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Antoine Wierz Museum - Royal Museums for Fine Arts
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels
- Panorama at the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- Musée Meunier Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts