HISTORY, ARCHAEOLOGY AND GENEALOGY CIRCLE OF WAVRE AND WALLOON BRABANT
Rue de l'Ermitage 23
- MAPS: Google Maps
Little castle in a park, built at the end of the 19th century.
Archeological department: material coming from regional excavations.
Historical department: objects on local history.
Traditional department: objects on folklore and everyday life.
Genealogical department: numerous copies of parish registers and the registry office, old maps,...
Closed on public holidays.
Tourist information on the town WAVRE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- ADAM, Art & Design Atomium Museum
- Laurent Gerbaud Chocolates
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels
- Cistercian Abbey in Villers-la-Ville