Aventure Parc Wavre - the tree-top park a stone's throw from Brussels
Rue Sainte Anne 152
- MAPS: Google Maps
2014 season: 2 new attractions, Jungle Jump and Fun Kids await you at Aventure Parc Wavre from 23 March.
Jungle Jump: a 15m high jump. Fun Kids: A 10m high rope net trail, for children from 5 to 9 years.
Release your adventurous side in the forest on the 14 acrobatic courses offered by Wavre Aventure Park.
- Located less than 30km from Brussels,
- 14 "accrobranche" tree-climbing courses and 150 games,
- Qualified instructors mean you can have an adventure safely.
- A 20m high bungee jumping tower,
- The largest extreme trail in Europe standing 11m tall,
- A Forest Jump to try out a stuntman's jump,
- A Space Jump to send you 20 metres in the air,
- Stay safe thanks to a non-detachable pulley.
There is no time limit to access the courses and they are supervised by a qualified and energetic team of instructors. To relax, the park offers a playground for 4 to 5 year olds, two terraces and a snack bar.
Do you want to organise a birthday, a stag party, a hen party, a school trip or team-building exercise with colleagues? Find out more.
Every weekend, bank holiday and school holiday. During the week, for school or business trips, when booked in advance. Check the park's calendar to find out more.
Prices vary according to the activity chosen. To find out more, or to book, visit Wavre Adventure Park's website.
- website : http://www.aventureparc.be/fr/order
Tourist information on the town WAVRE