Théâtre du Méridien
Chaussée de la Hulpe 200
1170 Brussels (WATERMAEL-BOITSFORT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Set in an old brick building, the Théâtre du Méridien is often considered one of the most attractive places in the capital.
Its two indoor creative spaces (Great hall: 100 seats, Small hall: 50 seats) were designed to create a special connection between the spectator and the actor.
In the summer, the hanging gardens are open and there is a big outdoor show.
Visit our partners' webpages
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Laurent Gerbaud Chocolates
- Musée Meunier Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- Traditional Belgian Chocolatiers - Planète Chocolat