Théâtre du Méridien
Chaussée de la Hulpe 200
1170 Brussels (WATERMAEL-BOITSFORT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Set in an old brick building, the Théâtre du Méridien is often considered one of the most attractive places in the capital.
Its two indoor creative spaces (Great hall: 100 seats, Small hall: 50 seats) were designed to create a special connection between the spectator and the actor.
In the summer, the hanging gardens are open and there is a big outdoor show.
Visit our partners' webpages
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58