Chaussée de La Hulpe
1170 Brussels (WATERMAEL-BOITSFORT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Tournay-Solvay park, located between the Chaussée de La-Hulpe and the station of Watermael-Boisfort, is constituted of 7 hectares. Its founder Ernest Solvay has taken advantage of the relief to create views from above or an impression of intimacy and mystery. The buildings are sometimes secluded, sometimes imposing. First of all, the castle can be seen between the trunks of the big beech trees, while, seen from the pond below, it is the central point of the landscape. During the walk you will notice the harmony of a clever upkeep that preserves wild nature and combines exotic species, orchards and vegetable gardens. The rose garden is full of poetry and the copper beech stretches out its branches.
For further information, click HERE - © Région de Bruxelles Capitale & LMRC asbl Access: Tram: 94 / Bus: 42, 95. Surface area: 7 ha.
Complementary visits: "Sunflower" regional ecology study centre (inside the park).
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
Visit our partners' webpages
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Panorama at the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- Laurent Gerbaud Chocolates
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels