EUROPEAN SPACE FOR SCULPTURE
Chaussée de la Hulpe 201
1170 Brussels (WATERMAEL-BOITSFORT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The European Foundation for Sculpture forms with the regional Tournay-Solvay Park in Boitsfort, at the edge of the forest of Soignes, an exceptional exhibition place. Their most important aim is to promote sculptors of the European Union and to invite them to have a dialogue with the special environment of the park. The result are beautiful exhibitions.
An open air exhibition during the four autumn months. Opening hours during the exhibitions: 8.30 am to 5 pm, daily.
Free entrance in the park.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 660 99 80
- fax : +32 (0) 2 672 53 53
- website : http://eesculpture.blogspot.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels
- December 2015, Plasticarium Art & Design Museum
- Laurent Gerbaud Chocolates
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo