Visit : Monument, Religious Heritage
CHURCH OF SAINT CLEMENT
Rue du Loutrier
1170 Brussels (WATERMAEL-BOITSFORT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Only the tower and principal nave remain of the 12th c. building.
Guided visits on Sunday 13 and 27 July, as well as on 10 and 21 August.
Guided visits on request at +32 (0)2/660 71 79.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
Visit our partners' webpages
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Pavilion of Human Passions
- ADAM, Art & Design Atomium Museum
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- Laurent Gerbaud Chocolates