CASTLE OF OULTREMONT
Rue d'Oultremont 6
4530 WARNANT-DREYE (VILLERS-LE-BOUILLET)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Built in a site surrounded by trees and overlooking the village of Warnant, the Castle of Oultremont, its seigniorial farm, chapel and gardens, represent a remarkable building, testimony of the defensive architecture from the Middle Ages to the Early modern period.
Visits only for groups and on reservation. The visit of the castle can be joined with the visit of the village.
Tourist information on the town VILLERS-LE-BOUILLET
Visit our partners' webpages
- Liège Aquarium and Museum
- Stavelot Abbey, tourism and culture spot
- Crystal Discovery at the Val Saint Lambert Castle
- The Liege Print and Drawings Museum
- Wild World Safari in Aywaille