CASTLE OF OULTREMONT
Rue d'Oultremont 6
4530 WARNANT-DREYE (VILLERS-LE-BOUILLET)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Built in a site surrounded by trees and overlooking the village of Warnant, the Castle of Oultremont, its seigniorial farm, chapel and gardens, represent a remarkable building, testimony of the defensive architecture from the Middle Ages to the Early modern period.
Visits only for groups and on reservation. The visit of the castle can be joined with the visit of the village.
Tourist information on the town VILLERS-LE-BOUILLET
Visit our partners' webpages
- Liège Archeoforum - Remnants & Archeological Museum
- Liège Aquarium and Museum
- The Grand Curtius - The Ardent City's Museum
- The Mystery Discoveries of Comblain
- Mulum Museum - The Liege Light Museum