Rue de Seressia 4
4217 WARET-L'EVEQUE (HERON)
- MAPS: Google Maps
This museum shows everything about former agricultural techniques. 35 agricultural machines, all cleaned, repainted and restored. On request, the equipment can be hitched up to the horses; a joyful experience for the children, a nostalgic experience for the elderly.
Demonstrations by appointment.
Duration of the visit: 1h.
Demonstrations of agricultural machines, possibly in combination with a walk.
- tel. : +32 (0) 85 71 29 90
- fax : +32 (0) 85 71 13 02
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourist information on the town HERON
Visit our partners' webpages
- Stavelot Abbey, tourism and culture spot
- Crystal Discovery at the Val Saint Lambert Castle
- Reinhardstein Château in Metternich
- Mulum Museum - The Liege Light Museum
- Museum of Walloon Fine Arts in Liège