WALK OF INDIGENOUS TREES
Lieu-dit "La Vierge Jacques"
- MAPS: Google Maps
Here you can find a large board with the map of the walk. You can follow the markings with a yellow rectangle. This nice 3,5 km trail allows you to get to know different indigenous species while walking on the other side of the first Gaume cuesta. Along the entire trail the indigenous trees are identified by an orange dot painted at the base of their trunk and their name is indicated on a plaque.
The educational walk of the indigenous trees is a kind of counterpart of the arboretum of Virton that focuses on exotic species.
Tourist information on the town VIRTON
Visit our partners' webpages
- Feudal Castle of La Roche-en-Ardenne
- The Game Park of La Roche-en-Ardennes
- Bastogne War Museum, Second World War Memorial Centre
- Forest Fun Park Chlorophylle
- Durbuy Adventure - Kayaking on the River Ourthe