CASTLE OF OSTIN
Rue d'Ostin 3
5080 VILLERS-LEZ-HEEST (LA BRUYERE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Castle-farm dating back to 1714. Nice stucco by the Morettis. Ancient trees and a large avenue with beeches. Cradle of the Gembloux Faculties of the 19th century. Today, the castle serves as a music holiday centre for children and adolescents (6-16 years), beginners as well as all instruments. Off season: organisation of events and business seminars.
Renting of rooms for marriages, meetings, seminars, receptions (March, April, May, June, September and October).
Booked in July and August for inhouse music courses.
Free entry during the Heritage Days (beginning of September).
Tourist information on the town LA BRUYERE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Han Yesteryear, Centre for Country Life and Forgotten Crafts
- Spitfire Museum - Colonel R. Lallemant D.F.C. in Florennes
- The Trois Vallées steam railway, Mariembourg and Treignes
- LES FERMES DU BONHEUR
- Domain of the Caves of Han - PrehistoHan