Visit : Tradition Shops, Regional And Local Producers, Vineyard
Visit the Vineyard of the Villers-la-Ville Abbey
© Villers La Vigne
Rue de l'Abbaye 55
- MAPS: Google Maps
The brotherhood of the Villers Abbey welcomes you to its vineyards in the most famous abbey in Walloon Brabant. In Villers-la-Ville.
- A vineyard at the heart of the abbey,
- the Villers-la-Vigne® appellation,
- visit the vineyard and taste their wine.
Encompassed by the ruins of the Cistercian abbey of Villers-la-Ville, in the south of the Brabant Wallon, lie the vineyards that belong to the brotherhood.
A wonderful panorama
Comprising a field and four terraces, this charming green haven offers visitors a unique view.
Unique products waiting to be discovered
The Villers-la-Vigne® appellation groups 4 original and unique products that have been specially chosen for their special vinification characteristics and specific soil requirements. A prime red wine, a white wine, a Marc at 43° and the Mistelle at 17°.
Visits to the vineyard
Visits are organised on the first Saturday of each month, from April to September at 2:30pm, and cost €8. You can also request group visits, and visits for companies and associations.
Every visit ends with a tasting of products.
The brotherhood also organises other activities
The Jazz Wine Session, choirs, excursions and trips. For full information contact the abbey on +32 (0)71 88 09 80
Let yourself be charmed by these beautiful vineyards and their surroundings!
Tourist information on the town VILLERS-LA-VILLE
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Pavilion of Human Passions
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo
- Château de La Hulpe on the Solvay estate