Visit : Bistrot De Terroir®
© WBT - Emmanuel Mathez
Place des Combattants 8
6230 VIESVILLE (PONT-A-CELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
La Ruchette is a bar-restaurant in Viesville, between Charleroi & Nivelles. Whether you order a local dish or beer, you'll be served with good cheer.
- Beers, cheese, atmosphere
- A rendezvous with the region
- Bistrot de Terroir®
Fancy a nice meal?
Daniel has been managing La Ruchette for over 10 years in this little village in Hainaut. He serves you with a smile, with his 80 special beers (sometimes more, on a good day), his light meals and his abbey cheeses.
A warm atmosphere is guaranteed during his themed evenings and sales of local produce.
La Ruchette is an Orval ambassador.
Local produce offered by La Ruchette
Daniel offers local products and dishes, Triple Bush beef stew and special beers: La Moinette, Bière de Miel and La Sarazen.
Bistrot de Terroir®
The Bistrot de Terroir® label distinguishes typical Walloon cafés and guarantees a friendly and high-quality welcome in an authentic establishment.
Bistrot de Terroir®'s aim is for you to have a lovely, delicious time, while also discovering the region's specialities.
While you're in a Bistrot de Terroir®, ask for a loyalty card which is valid throughout the network.
La Ruchette invites you to relax. Sit down and enjoy the moment.
- tel. : +32 (0) 71 34 66 79
Tourist information on the town PONT-A-CELLES
Visit our partners' webpages
- Natura Parc - Accrobranche park in Belgium at the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure
- Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles
- The Bois du Cazier Glass Museum
- The Spin Cablepark: Waterskiing at the Eau d'Heure Lakes