Verviers Fine Arts and Ceramics Museum
Rue Renier 17
- MAPS: Google Maps
Former "Hôpital Nouveau", built in 1661 and renovated in 1912. Old paintings by Liégeois, Flemish, Dutch, French & Italian masters, among others.
Paintings by 19th-century Belgian masters. Contemporary paintings from several schools. Liégeois engravings. Sculptures from the 15th and 16th centuries, mainly polychrome woodcuts. Old and modern china and ceramics. Raeren stoneware.
- Monday, Wednesday & Saturday from 2pm to 5pm
- Sunday from 3 to 6 pm
- Adults: €2
- Young people, 18-25 year olds: €1
- Groups and senior citizens over 60 years old: €1
- Free for children
- Free entry at weekends
Tourist information on the town VERVIERS
Visit our partners' webpages
- Spa-Francorchamps Racetrack Museum
- Stavelot Abbey, tourism and culture spot
- Liège Aquarium and Museum
- LA PARADA "EDUCATIONAL HORSE FARM"
- Reinhardstein Château in Metternich