PARK OF SEROULE
Place Général Leman
- MAPS: Google Maps
In the 18th century this property belonged to baron de Goer de Herve. In 1875, what was left of the Séroule estate was sold to the Sisters Ursulines. Today the entire estate belongs to the French-speaking community, which, after an agreement with the city of Verviers, opened it for the public. In this way we have the possibility near the city to find some country quiet, with a small wood, waterfalls and ponds full of fish.
- tel. : +32 (0) 81 33 50 50
- email : email@example.com
Tourist information on the town VERVIERS
Visit our partners' webpages
- Modave Castle
- Baugnez 44 Historical Center - Battle of the Bulge Museum
- Spa-Francorchamps Racetrack Museum
- LA PARADA "EDUCATIONAL HORSE FARM"
- The Liege Print and Drawings Museum