Rue de l'Harmonie
- MAPS: Google Maps
The 'Société Royal d'Harmonie' was created in 1829 by a young music lover from Herve. In 1832 it bought a piece of land near the Vesdre. In the park today you can still see the remains of last bandstand of Verviers. It was inaugurated on 13 August 1854, is protected since 1982 and was restored in 1994.
Tourist information on the town VERVIERS
Visit our partners' webpages
- Spa-Francorchamps Racetrack Museum
- The Mystery Discoveries of Comblain
- Liège Archeoforum - Remnants & Archeological Museum
- LA PARADA "EDUCATIONAL HORSE FARM"
- Reinhardstein Château in Metternich