MUSEUM OF ARCHAEOLOGY AND FOLKLORE
Rue des Raines 42
- MAPS: Google Maps
Ancient patrician house in Louis XV-style (1750). Listed monument.
The "folklore section" of the Museum exhibits antique furniture from the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries; antique weapons; paintings by regional artists: Belgian, French and Italian lace.
Visits for groups possible outside the regular opening periods (on request).
Guided tours (15-30 pers.). Duration: 1h30. Language: FR. Reservations required (tel: 087/33 16 95).
School activities on request.
Admission free for children younger than 12, as well as for school groups.
Tourist information on the town VERVIERS
Visit our partners' webpages
- Spa-Francorchamps Racetrack Museum
- Liège Aquarium and Museum
- Domaine de Palogne - Kayak, Nature and History
- Mulum Museum - The Liege Light Museum
- Natural Centre of Botrange