Visit : Monument, Theatre/Opera
Rue des Artistes 2
- MAPS: Google Maps
"La Bonbonnière", a colourful building built by architect Charles Thirion in 1892 and disposing over an Italian room, a reproduction of the Paris' opera. This renowned centenary is of a great lyric tradition.
INDICE PASSE-PARTOUT: 005121
Tourist information on the town VERVIERS
Visit our partners' webpages
- Guillaume Apollinaire Museum
- The Liege Print and Drawings Museum
- LA PARADA "EDUCATIONAL HORSE FARM"
- The Grand Curtius - The Ardent City's Museum
- Ansembourg Museum (Museum of Archaeology and the Decorative Arts)