Hartman&Sons - meat-sectioning and seasoning
Chaussée de Neufchâteau 71
- MAPS: Google Maps
Located at the heart of the Ardennes, in Vaux-sur-Sûre, the Hartman facilities have specialised for generations in boning and sectioning pork.
- a familty tradition
- a Sûre delicacy
- the Pig Museum
It opened in 1925 in Vaux-sur-Sûre and since then three generations of Hartmans have passed down their knowledge from father to son.
Nowadays, Hartman and Sons is a swine cutting and boning plant.
The Sûre Delicacy. To get just the right taste for the Hartman dried and smoked hams, 12 full months are needed. The ham has a fine structure, with an intense colour and an exquisitely delicate taste, making it a delightful complement to your gourmet dinners.
The Pig Museum was opened in 2010, in a typical and peaceful framework, by Hartman & Sons. You will find all the Hartman products such as the Sûre Delicacy but also local beers, wines from the Cave du Roy and other local produce.
A Tapas Bar will be waiting for you at the end of the shop.
Address: 18, rue du Vivier, 6600 Bastogne.
Hartman & Sons, a delightful but especially palatable experience!
- tel. : +32 (0) 61 25 52 36
- fax : +32 (0) 61 25 52 17
Tourist information on the town VAUX-SUR-SURE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Houtopia - Recreational Centre Promoting Children's Rights
- Bastogne War Museum, Second World War Memorial Centre
- Durbuy Adventure - Kayaking on the River Ourthe
- Forest Fun Park Chlorophylle
- Bouillon Fortress, its exhibition and its Birds of Prey Show