Visit : Park/Garden
Wolvendael Park in Uccle, Brussels
© WBT - J.L. Flémal
1180 Brussels (UCCLE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
In this remains of the former forest of Soignies, you will discover a number of remarkable mature or isolated trees on big lawns, bordered by a number of clumps.
The originality of this park is that presents has many landscapes. Its varied morphology, slopes, gully, trees with their green, blue and reddish colours, offer relaxation and discovery spaces. During the visit, the walker will also discover the renovated castle, the pavilion in a Louis XV style from Amsterdam, constructions and sculptures.
A lake, a greenery theatre, and a playground harmoniously complete the invitation to relax in this city park in Brussels.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
- website : http://www.bruxellesenvironnement.be/Templates/Particuliers/Informer.aspx?id=1830&langtype=2060
Visit our partners' webpages
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Royal Museum of the Armed forces and Military History, Brussels