Visit : Park/Garden
Wolvendael Park in Uccle, Brussels
© WBT - J.L. Flémal
1180 Brussels (UCCLE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
In this remains of the former forest of Soignies, you will discover a number of remarkable mature or isolated trees on big lawns, bordered by a number of clumps.
The originality of this park is that presents has many landscapes. Its varied morphology, slopes, gully, trees with their green, blue and reddish colours, offer relaxation and discovery spaces. During the visit, the walker will also discover the renovated castle, the pavilion in a Louis XV style from Amsterdam, constructions and sculptures.
A lake, a greenery theatre, and a playground harmoniously complete the invitation to relax in this city park in Brussels.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
- website : http://www.brussels-gardens.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Musée Meunier Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- Traditional Belgian Chocolatiers - Planète Chocolat
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Pavilion of Human Passions
- December 2015, Plasticarium Art & Design Museum
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours