Visit : Monument, Religious Heritage
RUSSIAN ORTHODOX CHURCH OF SAINT JOB
Avenue De Fré 19
1180 Brussels (UCCLE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Orthodox church in Novgorod style, built with the help of Russian refugees in Uccle between 1936 and 1938, in memory of Tsar Nicolas II and the victims of the Revolution.
Accessible only during mass.
Guided tours by appointment.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 372 22 46
Visit our partners' webpages
- Laurent Gerbaud Chocolates
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Ancient Art, Fine Arts Museum of Belgium
- Moof, Museum Of Original Figurines & 3D Comics in Brussels
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus