Chemin de la Truite 5
1180 Brussels (UCCLE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Which wine is best served with our regional specialties such as eel, shrimp croquettes, Ardennes trout, mussels, pheasant à la brabançonne, Ardennes ham, Liège stew, blood sausage or chicory au gratin? A Belgian, French, Spanish, American, Australian or other wine? A fruity or flowery wine from our region? At what temperature should you serve it? How long can it be preserved?
Come to Uccle and participate in a nice setting to courses, lessons and sampling session in small groups.
A team of passionate professionals will introduce you to the fabulous world of wine.
We are horeca and tourism professionals and organise visits, excursions (in Belgium) and travels.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Traditional Belgian Chocolatiers - Planète Chocolat
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels