Visit : Museum/Discover
MUSEUM OF AGRICULTURAL MACHINERY
© Ecomusée du Viroin
Rue de la Gare
5670 TREIGNES (VIROINVAL)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Ancient depot of the station of Treignes (closed down).
History of agricultural techniques concerning cereal growing (between 1850 and 1950): manual tools, mechanization and motorization.
Guided visits for groups only by reservation.
Tourist information on the town VIROINVAL
Visit our partners' webpages
- Récréalle leisure and recreation centre in the Belgian Ardennes
- Walks in the Pays de Namur, guided tours of Namur and its surroundings
- Castle of Lavaux-Sainte-Anne
- The Domaine of the Caves of Han - Wildlife Reserve
- The Trois Vallées steam railway, Mariembourg and Treignes