TOURNAI HALLE AUX DRAPS
- MAPS: Google Maps
The origin of the first hall dates back to the 13th century. Built in wood, it was blown away by a storm and rebuilt 4 years later (1610-1611) in different styles: Renaissance on the first floor, baroque gables, frontispiece with Ionic pillars,... The façade of this superb building was restored during the construction of the new Grand'Place, inaugurated in 1998.
At certain events, the inside of the Halle-aux-Draps can be visited (e.g. Halle Gourmande, Christmas market,...).
Information: Tourist Office of Tournai.
Tourist information on the town TOURNAI
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Welcome Centre
- Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin
- The Mahymobiles Automobile Museum in Leuze-en-Hainaut
- Plugstreet 14-18 Experience First World War Interpretation Centre
- The Spin Cablepark: Waterskiing at the Eau d'Heure Lakes