Visit : Tourist Train/Tram/Draisine
Touristic Train Ride
Vieux Marché-aux-Poteries 14
- MAPS: Google Maps
Departing from the Tournai Belfry, an itinerary of around 50 minutes will enable you to travel through 2000 years of history of the city of the five bell towers and the outstanding buildings.
Visits can be made on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Sundays in July and August.
Reservations must be made throughout the rest of the year.
Reservations can be made at the Tourist Office: Tel :+ 32 (0)69 22 20 45 - Fax : + 32 (0) 69 21 62 21.
Commentaries are given during the visits (NL on request).
Tourist information on the town TOURNAI
Visit our partners' webpages
- Pairi Daiza - the best zoo in Belgium 2014
- The Bois du Cazier Industry Museum
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles
- Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin
- Plugstreet 14-18 Experience First World War Interpretation Centre