THE ROMANESQUE HOUSES
Rue Barre Saint-Brice
- MAPS: Google Maps
Both houses with gabled façades, dating back to 1175-1200, are prototypes of Flemish stone architecture and appear on the list of oldest middle-class residences in Western-Europe. Nowadays, one of them shelters the protestant church and the other one an art gallery.
The houses can only be visited from the outside (the inside of the art gallery is only open when exhibitions take place).
Information: Tourist Office: +32 (0)69/22 20 45.
Tourist information on the town TOURNAI
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Mahymobiles Automobile Museum in Leuze-en-Hainaut
- Archeosite® and Museum in Aubechies
- The Spin Cablepark: Waterskiing at the Eau d'Heure Lakes
- The Historic Canal du Centre and its Hydraulic Lifts
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Welcome Centre