THE ROMANESQUE HOUSES
Rue Barre Saint-Brice
- MAPS: Google Maps
Both houses with gabled façades, dating back to 1175-1200, are prototypes of Flemish stone architecture and appear on the list of oldest middle-class residences in Western-Europe. Nowadays, one of them shelters the protestant church and the other one an art gallery.
The houses can only be visited from the outside (the inside of the art gallery is only open when exhibitions take place).
Information: Tourist Office: +32 (0)69/22 20 45.
Tourist information on the town TOURNAI
Visit our partners' webpages
- Archeosite® and Museum in Aubechies
- Plugstreet 14-18 Experience First World War Interpretation Centre
- Natura Parc - Accrobranche park in Belgium at the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure
- Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin
- Pairi Daiza - the best zoo in Belgium 2014