VINEYARD "LE POIRIER DU LOUP"
Place Albert Paul 5
6767 TORGNY (ROUVROY)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The vineyard 'Le Poirier du Loup' stretches out on the southern slope of Torgny. This authentic village mainly consists of yellow stone houses and curved tile roofs. It is the gem of the Gaume and is one "The Most Beautiful Village of Wallonia". For the moment, about 1.35 ha of vineyards light up the heart of the village. One of those vineyards is 'Le Poirier du Loup' which offers 4 different types of vines on 92 are: Rivanier, Pinot Blanc, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Auxerrois. The latter thrives best in the Gaume region. The vineyard was created in 1991 in order to develop winegrowing again in the typical microclimate of this most southern village of Belgium.
Other telephone number: +32(0)63/22 05 38.
Tortillons de Torgny (snales in preserving jars or prepared to order).
The wine cellar is open on the two last Sundays of June, daily in July and August + the two first Sundays of September from 3 pm to 6.30 pm.
Guided visit with sampling + gift bottle for groups by appointment: € 8,50. Tel.: +32 (0)63/22 96 49 - Cell phone: +32 (0)472/62 85 29 - Fax: +32 (0)63/23 55 76.
- tel. : +32 (0) 63 22 05 38
- fax : +32 (0) 63 38 42 82
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourist information on the town ROUVROY
Visit our partners' webpages
- Forest Fun Park Chlorophylle
- Durbuy Labyrinth - Aliens in summer 2014
- Durbuy Adventure - Kayaking on the River Ourthe
- Bouillon Castle and its Birds of Prey Show
- Houtopia - Recreational Centre Promoting Children's Rights in Houffalize