Rue du Pont 53
- MAPS: Google Maps
You couldn't wish for a better place for a brasserie than la Gaume, along the river Semois. Judge for yourselves by visiting the new Millevertus brasserie.
The Millevertus brasserie welcomes you
- in its new brasserie
- with traditional and original beers
Since 2011, the Millevertus has opened a new brasserie in Breuvanne, with a reception room, tasting room, terrace and playground for children. Everything has been fitted out for guests to feel at their best.
The traditional and home-made touch of the Millevertus beers mingles with special and original beers (pear, saffron and mirabelle).
Choosing a Millevertus beer is a tad like when Eve bit the apple, but afterwards... it's Paradise!
Tourist information on the town TINTIGNY
Visit our partners' webpages
- Bouillon Fortress, its exhibition and its Birds of Prey Show
- Feudal Castle of La Roche-en-Ardenne
- Aisne Tourist Tram
- Bastogne War Museum, Second World War Memorial Centre
- The Game Park of La Roche-en-Ardennes