CASTLE OF ROSSIGNOL
- MAPS: Google Maps
The castle of Rossignol is an old fortress that was destroyed in the 16th century by the French army and rebuilt in 1609. Nowadays it is a cultural centre. The 12 hectare park with various and sometimes rare species, offers a permanent exhibition of contemporary artists. It is also the setting for a world-renowned summer music festival: the Gaume Jazz Festival.
Visit: only the exterior.
Tourist information on the town TINTIGNY
Visit our partners' webpages
- Feudal Castle of La Roche-en-Ardenne
- Houtopia - Recreational Centre Promoting Children's Rights
- The Game Park of La Roche-en-Ardennes
- Bastogne War Museum, Second World War Memorial Centre
- Bouillon Fortress, its exhibition and its Birds of Prey Show