ARBORETUM OF BELLEFONTAINE
- MAPS: Google Maps
Sloe bush, oak tree, field elm... names that sound like music to your ears. Are you able to identify these species? You are not? You have to pay a visit to the arboretum then. No imported varieties, only indigenous samples that you can discover along an educational walk by following the identification plaques.
Some benches invite you to relax and dream away along the paths of this 9,88 acres park, enjoying the peace and charm that reigns over the spot. There is a "play and discover" area for the children, sheltered from street turmoil.
- tel. : +32 (0) 63 44 02 10
- fax : +32 (0) 63 44 02 11
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourist information on the town TINTIGNY
Visit our partners' webpages
- Durbuy Labyrinth - Aliens in summer 2014
- Houtopia - Recreational Centre Promoting Children's Rights in Houffalize
- Forest Fun Park Chlorophylle
- Durbuy Adventure - Kayaking on the River Ourthe
- Aisne Tourist Tram