ARBORETUM OF BELLEFONTAINE
- MAPS: Google Maps
Sloe bush, oak tree, field elm... names that sound like music to your ears. Are you able to identify these species? You are not? You have to pay a visit to the arboretum then. No imported varieties, only indigenous samples that you can discover along an educational walk by following the identification plaques.
Some benches invite you to relax and dream away along the paths of this 9,88 acres park, enjoying the peace and charm that reigns over the spot. There is a "play and discover" area for the children, sheltered from street turmoil.
- tel. : +32 (0) 63 44 02 10
- fax : +32 (0) 63 44 02 11
- email : email@example.com
Tourist information on the town TINTIGNY
Visit our partners' webpages
- Orval Abbey
- Bastogne War Museum, Second World War Memorial Centre
- Forest Fun Park Chlorophylle
- The Game Park of La Roche-en-Ardennes
- Aisne Tourist Tram