MUSEUM OF TIHANGE - HISTORY AND HERITAGE
Rue du Centre 19
4500 TIHANGE (HUY)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Located in the fomer town hall, this museum houses old postcards, pictues of the castles and churches of Tihange and Neuville-sous-Huy, the reconstruction of a classroom and a kitchen from the beginning of the 20th century, photographs and documents on the former cycling-track, local archives (flags of brassbands...). Reconstruction of a clock foundry. Temporary exhibitions. Consultation of the registry office of Tihange from 1790 to 1976.
Open on the Heritage Days, on the 1st Sunday of July and once a month, every 1st Sunday from April to October.
Other periods: by appointment (min. 5 pers.).
Guided tours (max. 20 pers.) on written request, 10 days in advance (Grand'Route 28, 4500 Tihange).
Duration of the tour: 45 min.
Tourist information on the town HUY
Visit our partners' webpages
- Franchimont Castle
- Musée de la Ville d'eaux
- Spa-Francorchamps Racetrack Museum
- Mulum Museum - The Liege Light Museum
- Lantin Fort