The Hanging Gardens in Thuin
Place Albert Ier 2
- MAPS: Google Maps
Discover the Hanging Gardens in Thuin. A magnificent walk brightened up with explanatory signposts offering you an unrestricted view of the valley.
The Hanging Gardens, exceptional heritage site
History of the Hanging Gardens
The exceptional sunshine and the heat stored by the rubble stone walls creates a microclimate, just like the Bougeois and the monks had to make their grapevines grow.
How can you visit the Hanging Gardens in Thuin?
Tourist information on the town THUIN
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Mahymobiles Automobile Museum in Leuze-en-Hainaut
- Plugstreet 14-18 Experience First World War Interpretation Centre
- Natura Parc - Accrobranche park in Belgium at the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles
- The Our Lady with the Rose Hospital in Lessines