HOUSE OF THE RURAL LIFE IN THUILLES
Place de Thuillies 1
6536 THUILLIES (THUIN)
- MAPS: Google Maps
From the Paleolithic to the Neolithic, the House of the Rural Life presents numerous tools found in the fields: chisels, scrapers, axes. The bedroom, the kitchen area, the numerous crafts and trades exercised in the Thudinie plunge us into the rural life of the beginning of the century.
Groups: daily by appointment.
Tourist information on the town THUIN
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Welcome Centre
- Le Bois du Cazier: Mining, Glass and Industry museums
- The Bois du Cazier Industry Museum
- Château de Louvignies - Louvignies Castle
- Ronquières Inclined Plane