Moulin Du Ruy 27
- MAPS: Google Maps
Let yourselves be tempted by a new cooking adventure with Vivacook. In the Spa region, J. Neyskens has organised workshops based on local produce, featuring:
- a variety of cooking classes
- local produce cooking class
- a magnificent region
Come and share the experience of kitchen classes and discover local produce of the Ardennes around Liege. Workshops from €35 and for all tastes from 7 to 99 years: culinary workshops, Chef N°1, Party Specials, Cooking Class, Wine courses and the art of tableware.
Vivacook invites you to prepare an entrée, main course and dessert with drinks - including a selection of wines adapted to the menu!
You will discover local produce to add that extra touch to your recipes.
Join this culinary space in a lovely little farm built in stone in a village at the heart of the Ardennes in the Liege area. It is located at the centre of the small village of Moulin du Ruy, between Coo and Francorchamps. Make the most of it and take the opportunity to visit the Spa-Francorchamps circuit, the Spa centre or the abbey of Stavelot.
Vivacook, you're the cook!
Tourist information on the town STOUMONT
Visit our partners' webpages
- Ansembourg Museum (Museum of Archaeology and the Decorative Arts)
- Spa-Francorchamps Racetrack Museum
- LA PARADA "EDUCATIONAL HORSE FARM"
- Plopsa Coo theme park - fun and leisure for the whole family
- New in Liège: Opening of La Boverie on 5 May 2016