TREASURY OF THE ST. SEBASTIEN CHURCH
- MAPS: Google Maps
18th century church.
Religious plate: Saint Remacle shrine (13th c.), bust-reliquary of St-Poppon (1626), reliquaries from the 17th to the 20th c., cult objects from the 16th c. to the end of the 19th c. Paintings, sculptures, furniture from the 17th c. to the 19th c. Liturgical clothing.
The Treasure is accessible in July, August and September on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 2.00 pm to 6.00, as well as during the Christmas and Easter holidays (days changing every year).
Guided visit of this work of art as well as the rest of the treasure: by appointment.
Info and reservations: Tel: 00 32(0)474/08 65 25.
Partly accessible to wheelchair users (steps).
- tel. : +32 (0) 474 08 65 25
Tourist information on the town STAVELOT
Visit our partners' webpages
- Plopsa Coo theme park - fun and leisure for the whole family
- The Liege Print and Drawings Museum
- Domaine de Palogne - Kayak, Nature and History
- New in Liège: Opening of La Boverie on 5 May 2016
- Museum of the Stavelot-Malmedy Principality