Plopsa Coo theme park - fun and leisure for the whole family
- MAPS: Google Maps
In the heart of the Ardennes, discover a mix of Plopsa approved nature, adventure and pleasure. Plopsa Coo, the family-friendly theme park of the famous Coo waterfalls.
From 19 July 2015, come and try out the Dino Splash, Plopsa Coo's brand new family attraction. Sitting in a boat, you will slide down various slides that line a gigantic rocky mountain and volcano.
No less than 20 attractions and a wildlife park
Have a whale of a time with twenty attractions, such as the Bobsleigh, the Coaster, the famous go-karting and the newly refurbished Maya Splash given a Maya the bee theme.
Not forgetting new spinning rollercoaster 'Vicky The Ride'. It is the first rollercoaster of its kind and will take you on a staggering 400m long journey.
Take the chairlift to admire the view over the Amblève Valley!
Some practical informationOpening times
- Every day from 30 March to 14 April and weekends of 20, 21, 27 and 28 April,
- Every day from 29 April to 5 May,
- From 6 to 31 May, closed Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays except 20 May,
- From 01 to 23 June, closed Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays,
- Every day from 20 June to 31 August,
- Every weekend in September, except 14 and 20 September. Every weekend in October and during the All Saints holidays.
Information on dates and timetables is available here.
- Adults & children ≥ 1m: €25,
- Disabled guests: €15,
- Senior Citizens aged 70+: €9.99,
- Children between 85cm & 1m: €9.99,
- Children under 85cm: free.
Plopsa FunCard, annual season ticket for people over 1m: €79.99
- website : http://www.plopsa.be/plopsa-coo/shop/en/prices
Tourist information on the town STAVELOT