Plopsa Coo theme park - fun and leisure for the whole family
- MAPS: Google Maps
In the heart of the Ardennes, discover a mix of Plopsa approved nature, adventure and pleasure. Plopsa Coo, the family-friendly theme park of the famous Coo waterfalls.
New Dino Splash
The Dino Splash is a new aquatic dinosaur-themed attraction. It has 3 spectacular slides that wrap themselves around a giant volcano.
Vic the Viking invites you to try out Vicky The Ride, a unique giant eight shaped ride that is 400 metres long. The Maya Splash will amaze you with its wild water descent.
Plopsa Coo has no less than 20 attractions
Have a whale of a time watching the spectacular waterfall and trying out twenty attractions, such as the Bob-Luge, the Halvar Coaster, the famous go-karting. Whatever you do, don't forget to try the chairlift that gives you an incredible view of the Amblève valley.
At Plopsa Coo, meet realistic dinosaurs and discover a mix of nature and adventure for all ages!
Some practical information
- From 26 March to 10 April: open every day,
- From 16 April to 1 May: open at weekends,
- From 5 May to 26 June, closed Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays except 16 May,
- From 27 June to 31 August open every day,
- Every weekend in September and October and during the All Saints holidays.
Information on dates and timetables is available here.
Points card or all-in tickets
- Adults & children ≥ 1m: €25,
- Disabled guests: €15,
- Senior Citizens aged 70+: €9.99,
- Children between 85cm & 1m: €9.99,
- Children under 85cm: free.
Plopsa FunCard, annual season ticket for people over 1m: €79.99
Plopsa BumbaCard, annual season ticket for children between 85cm and 1m: €29.99
People with reduced mobility: the site is accessible, with certain facilities.
How to get here?
For a tasty lunch, visit "La Cascade" restaurant.Do you prefer to eat outside? Many areas are available for a picnic.
Plopsa Coo, for nature-lovers and fun-lovers!
- website : http://www.plopsa.be/plopsa-coo/shop/en/prices
Tourist information on the town STAVELOT