Plopsa Coo - The Theme Park in the Belgian Ardennes
- MAPS: Google Maps
In the heart of the Ardennes, discover a mix of nature, adventure and pleasure at Plopsa Coo, the theme park of the famous Coo waterfalls. Plopsa Coo is located in the heart of the Ardennes, at the foot of the famous Coo waterfalls.
Come and try out 'Vicky The Ride', Plopsa Coo's new rollercoasterPlopsa Coo's famous hero, Vic the Viking, has arrived with his new spinning rollercoaster 'Vicky The Ride'. It is the first rollercoaster of its kind and will take you on a 400m long frightening journey.
No less than 20 attractions and a wildlife parkHave a whale of a time with twenty attractions, such as the Bobsleigh, the Coaster, the Splash (which has been refurbished and given a Maya the bee theme) and the famous go-karting.
Visit the wildlife park by mini-train to discover its many wild animals and take the chairlift to admire the view over the Amblève Valley!
Some useful information
- Every day from 30 March to 14 April and weekends of 20, 21, 27 and 28 April,
- Every day from 29 April to 5 May,
- From 6 to 31 May, closed Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays except 20 May,
- From 01 to 23 June, closed Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays,
- Every day from 20 June to 21 August,
- Every weekend in September and October and during the All Saints holidays.
Information on dates and timetables is available on the website Find out more.
PricesPoints card or all-in tickets
- Adults & children ≥ 1m: €24.99,
- Disabled guests: €14,
- Senior Citizens aged 70+: €9.99,
- Children between 85cm & 1m: €9.99,
- Children under 85cm: free.
How to get here?Find out more For a tasty lunch, visit "La Cascade" restaurant. Do you prefer to eat outside? Many areas are available for a picnic. Plopsa Coo, for nature-lovers and fun-lovers!
- website : http://www.plopsa.be/plopsa-coo/shop/en/shop/tickets-plopsa-coo
Tourist information on the town STAVELOT