Spa Raconté | Historical guided tour of the town of Spa
Office du Tourisme de Spa
Rue du Marché 1A
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Spa tourist office invites you to a guided tour of the town of Spa courtesy of Gaëtan Bobelin, an artistocrat in an 18th century costume.
An exciting visit to the most important tourist sights of the city with storytelling stops. Gaëtan takes you along on the traces of Victor Hugo, Queen Christine of Sweden and of Tsar Peter the Great.
The walk takes around 2 hours, with maximum 35 people per group. A calendar is available at the tourist office to best organise your tour.
Groups can book outside the calendar.
Tourist information on the town SPA
Visit our partners' webpages
- Plopsa Coo theme park - fun and leisure for the whole family
- Stavelot Abbey, tourism & culture space, non-profit organisation
- The Grand Curtius - The Ardent City's Museum
- Natural Centre of Botrange
- Mulum Museum - The Liege Light Museum